Monday, January 23, 2012

Re-match of Super Bowl 42

Now for Super Bowl 46:  New England Patriots vs NewYork Giants.  Giants won in OT ruining the Patriots perfect season.  This time I doubt the Pats will allow the Giants to win again!!

The kids are home today...teacher work day.  Rick went in early, I think he left around 6:30 am.

It snowed a little (maybe 1 inch).  I took a few pictures, but forgot to post it.

Here is one: 

I'm sure we will have more this winter, last year by this time we had had at least 2 feet.  So far besides the freak snow storm on Oct 29th of last year, we have had a mild winter, hasn't even been very cold.

 I hope to cut out one or two more blocks today 'e' and 'h'.  BTW:  I will be updating my blocks today.

Have a great day.

Diana

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your blocks sewn together. I need to try really hard to get one done tonight so I have one to post this week.

    ReplyDelete